Coldwell Banker King Thompson
3160 Kingsdale Center
Upper Arlington, OH 43221
Mark Kraus is committed, enthusiastic, and
brings over 20 years of experience
to work for you.
If you're in a hurry, and just want to "get to the POINT," let me share some words that my CLIENTS have used to describe me:
“Honest,” “Precise,” “Knowledgeable,” “Very Helpful,” “Clear,” “Patient,” “Very Confident,” “Went the Extra Mile,” “Great Marketing,” “Comforting,” “Patient,” “Good Sense of Humor,” “Professional,” “All Agents Should Follow His Example,” “Perfect,” “Quality Service,” “Very Good Realtor,” “Considerate,”"Found the answer to every question I had," “Caring,” “We never experienced an agent this good before,” “Thoughtful,” “Extreme Efforts,” “Promises were kept.”
If you would like to describe YOUR REALTOR this way, please give me a call!
Areas of Expertise
When I say "Serving Central Ohio", I really mean "CENTRAL OHIO ! !"
Why choose Mark Kraus and Coldwell Banker King Thompson?
Mark's Personal Experience and Integrity
- I have spent the last 20 years preparing to serve you, including:
- 12 years in residential sales,
- 7 years in brokerage management,
- and 13 years in appraisal.
- I have a dedicated, full-time approach to serving my clients
- I am a life-long resident of Central Ohio. You'll be hard-pressed to find an area where I don't have experience.
Coldwell Banker King Thompson's Experience and Integrity
- We have 10 unified offices serving Central Ohio with over 600 agents
- Coldwell Banker was founded in 1907, while King Thompson is a "newcomer" founded in Columbus in 1912!!
- We maintain an A+ rating with the Columbus Better Business Bureau and we've been a member for the past 23 years.
- Coldwell Banker King Thompson benefits the community through the Coldwell Banker King Thompson Foundation:
- Nationwide Children's Hospital,
- Habitat For Humanity,
- Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure
- Greater Columbus Arts Council
- Numerous community based beneficiaries throughout our market areas.
Support for you means support for me.
It takes more than just me, working alone, to get the job done for you. Whether you are buying, selling, or both, you are embarking on a very complex real estate endeavor. Many intricate pieces must fall into place in an orderly way or you will have a high-stress experience. I don't like high stress, and I doubt that you do, either. So, Coldwell Banker King Thompson Realtors and I have a team of in-house affiliates to make sure things go smoothly. They include:
- Coldwell Banker Home Loans
- Quality Choice Title
- Coldwell Banker Home Protection Plan
- Marketing services, including:
- National and local advertising campaigns
- Previews® International - luxury home marketing
- Coldwell Banker King Thompson Sunday Morning Home Show
- Relocation Services
- Concierge Services
Columbus Board of Realtors
- Chairman Standard Forms Committee 2008
- Co-Chair Standard Forms Committee 2007
- Member of MLS Committee 2004-2008
- Chairman Joint Committee on Third Party Vendors 2003
- Chairman Technology Users Committee 2003
Ohio Association of Realtors
- Association Director 2008
- Chariman Business Technology Forum 2005
- Vice Chairman Business Technology Forum 2004
Bexley Eastmoor Berwick Real Estate Association
- Vice President - 2002
- President - 2003
- Member since 1998
Member of CBR ten Million Dollar Club
2015 Award & Recognition
- Coldwell Banker International Diamond Society Award, (Top 10% of Company, Globally)
- 2015 Top Selling & Closing Agent for my office (of 118 agents)
- Ohio Coldwell Banker Leaders Award